Discussion: I'm a 16-year-old girl with a woman's body, but I feel like a man! I know I'm transgender and have a hard life ahead of me. I ask myself why did God create all this sexual variability?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I'm a 16-year-old girl with a woman's body, but I feel like a man! I know I'm transgender and have a hard life ahead of me. I ask myself why did God create all this sexual variability?

I do not know how to answer this question with a simple answer. The question is a profound philosophical question that pertains to a comprehensive issue. Do all the natural phenomena we perceive as harmful or unwanted have a latent role? Or it's all coincidental. Today, it becomes clear that the universe is not chaotic; there is logic in the mess, and what is perceived as harmful serves covert purposes. (Which is not always clear to us at the moment) A school claims that sexual diversity serves social purposes, especially by setting boundaries. I believe all sexual identities and orientations are not a "fault" of nature, primarily because it is a large-scale phenomenon and not something rare.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree