Discussion: I am 18.5 years old and have been suffering from Tourette Syndrome since the age of 11. Recently the following harassment from classmates, I started drinking alcoholic beverages. I feel an improvement in the state of outbreaks of the Tourette. Can drinkin

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I am 18.5 years old and have been suffering from Tourette Syndrome since the age of 11. Recently the following harassment from classmates, I started drinking alcoholic beverages. I feel an improvement in the state of outbreaks of the Tourette. Can drinkin

I'm not an expert in the field, so I'll answer you more at the methodological level. It is highly recommended to seek the help of experts. Tourette's syndrome and alcohol addiction (hopefully, you are not addicted to alcohol) are associated at the energy level with the fifth center (throat chakra), which is directly related to self-expression at the anatomical level and to the vocal cords. The improvement you are currently experiencing may be related to drinking alcoholic beverages. However, alcohol does not cure anything! The health damage that may be caused to you does not justify in any situation alcohol use. The most effective way to treat the subconscious (which, in my estimation, is the cause of Tourette's syndrome) is to locate the unresolved trauma you have experienced and release it from the subconscious into consciousness through hypnotherapy. (With a qualified therapist only) Successfully.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree