Discussion: I am 60 years old and suffer from frequent night urination and BPH. (Benign enlargement of the prostate) Does alcohol affect me and make my condition worse?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I am 60 years old and suffer from frequent night urination and BPH. (Benign enlargement of the prostate) Does alcohol affect me and make my condition worse?

Alcohol puts a strain on the liver and significantly negatively affects your condition. Many drugs claim to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia but without much success. There is a (costly) treatment of catheterization using the Gat-Goren method that may significantly improve the condition. Switching to an anti-inflammatory diet may improve the condition or prevent it from worsening.

Benign prostate enlargement is a widespread phenomenon among men aged 50 and over. The phenomenon is caused by inflammatory processes that divert the flow of the hormone testosterone to the prostate instead of to the bloodstream. Alcohol has a significant inflammatory effect, as it creates a heavy burden on the liver and kidneys. It affects your prostate as well.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree