Discussion: I'm sick of Hashimoto's disease and have recently become obese. I'm getting synthetic thyroid hormones and considering having gastric bypass surgery.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I'm sick of Hashimoto's disease and have recently become obese. I'm getting synthetic thyroid hormones and considering having gastric bypass surgery.

Without regular thyroid hormone production, the body's metabolism level decreases, and there is an increased tendency for obesity. Stomach shortening surgery may bring rapid weight loss but does not cure anything. If the external change in appearance will bring you renewed energy to deal with the disease better, then there is room to consider surgery! Without treatment of the mental dimension that caused the disease, there is a substantial risk that the weight will return to previously only with more severe symptoms.

It is essential to emphasize that gastric bypass surgery does not solve a metabolic problem that arises due to Hashimoto's disease; it only treats the symptoms of the disease. A thorough and profound treatment that includes body, mind, and spirit will make you heal and return to normal weight.

Link: Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease, natural rehabilitation.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/189 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree