Discussion: How and where did I develop the unified model of identities and sexual orientations?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

How and where did I develop the unified model of identities and sexual orientations?

This model suggests looking at sexual identities and orientations as an energy-based phenomenon rather than a genetic or social one. Reading the article at the link below is recommended to understand the explanation.

The idea for the unified model of all sexual identities and orientations sat in my head for about two months before it was written. While undergoing arduous medical treatment, I wrote the theoretical model in Changsha, China. The development and writing of the model took about ten days in November 2018, during harsh and painful treatments. I rolled long paper wipes to simulate a human body and attached their edges with red and blue insulating tape. I put the paper in deep wine glasses that were in my room in an attempt to produce a simulation. Since I am heterosexual, it was difficult to simulate gay men and lesbians. I had to use only my imagination. As for transgender, androgynous, asexual, and bisexual, I had a consistent solution. The central dilemma was regarding gays and lesbians, while it was clear that the explanation needed to be uniform for both cases.

The Unified Theory of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree