Discussion: I am a young gay Jewish man from a conservative family. My family claims I chose to live an abnormal life. For evidence, they argue, I can not bring offspring!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I am a young gay Jewish man from a conservative family. My family claims I chose to live an abnormal life. For evidence, they argue, I can not bring offspring!

This model suggests looking at sexual identities and orientations as an energy-based phenomenon rather than a genetic or social one. Reading the article at the link below is recommended to understand the explanation.

The premise that you have chosen to be gay is wrong. Sexual orientation is an energetic trait determined before birth; You did not choose to be born gay. You are a creature of nature, just like all other human beings. There are quite a few cases in the animal world of infertile life forms. Still, they are a product of nature. Your parents probably have not yet internalized your sexual orientation; eventually, they will accept you as you are!

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree