Discussion: On the National Geographic Channel, I saw a mention of hybrids of humans and aliens. Is it possible that they are kidnapping women for the reproduction of hybrids?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

On the National Geographic Channel, I saw a mention of hybrids of humans and aliens. Is it possible that they are kidnapping women for the reproduction of hybrids?

Massive abductions are needed to produce hybrids in sufficient quantity to change the human genome; of course, the whole thing will not be published and will not be felt—an improbable scenario, in my view.

The claims that extraterrestrials accelerated the human evolution race are supported by scientific findings but are unequivocal! Is it necessary to kidnap women to create hybrids? In my opinion, not! It is enough to release a new virus to spread a "version update of human DNA" and improve humans.

Since aliens have never been observed, treating these issues as facts is demanding. National Geographic's predictions included hybrids of aliens and humans with a human appearance but exceptional telepathic features. According to experts, alien species do not have sex or reproduce sexually. An encounter with aliens will raise endless questions.

Link: An encounter with superior aliens will change humanity completely.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/244 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree