Discussion: I am a 55-year-old divorced woman, a heavy smoker, suffering from many wrinkles, and looking older than my age. Are anti-aging treatments, such as the NMN supplement, effective in my condition?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I am a 55-year-old divorced woman, a heavy smoker, suffering from many wrinkles, and looking older than my age. Are anti-aging treatments, such as the NMN supplement, effective in my condition?

The NMN supplement is known worldwide, mainly thanks to the research of Dr. David Sinclair, the pioneer of anti-aging science. However, it is essential to understand that no supplement or supplement can replace a healthy diet and lifestyle. The enzyme NMN is also present in various plant foods, the effectiveness of which is usually superior to any supplement. The food that I highly recommend for improving the appearance of the skin and hair is bone marrow. It contains collagen and hyaluronic acid, significantly strengthening the immune system. Without a natural, varied, balanced diet and a good night's sleep, plastic surgery is probably the other effective option.

Link: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, including Smoking Cessation Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/188 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree