Discussion: In my body, I am a woman. In my mind, in my consciousness, I am a man. Why does this even happen?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

In my body, I am a woman. In my mind, in my consciousness, I am a man. Why does this even happen?

This model suggests looking at sexual identities and orientations as an energy-based phenomenon rather than a genetic or social one. Reading the article at the link below is recommended to understand the explanation.

Transgender people - The two magnetic pole configurations are at the opposite location of what was supposed to be according to their biological sex. A conflict is created when there is a mismatch between sexual identity and physical sexual identity. In this conflict, the energetic identity is stronger than the biological one.

Sex reassignment surgery is designed to bring the physical entity closer to the energetic, more powerful entity. I believe sex reassignment surgery makes transgender people feel whole about their sex.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree