Discussion: I am asexual. Am I biologically incomplete?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I am asexual. Am I biologically incomplete?

To understand the explanation, it is advisable to read the article in the attached link. Asexuals are biologically, mentally, and physiologically whole people! But without sensations of sexual attraction.

Asexuals are not emotionless! Their transfer and receive mechanism (subconscious) in charge of decoding sexual communication does not function properly. Since they cannot transfer and receive life energy during sexual intercourse, they do not gain anything from sex and, therefore, do not participate. Asexuals are fertile people. They have no biological or mental impediment to having children.

Asexuals are ordinary people with emotions but without sexual attraction. Part of the asexual community is dating romantic feelings, and in many cases, they fantasize (in different ways) and sometimes masturbate. Physiologically, they can perform sex; it is a matter of lacking attraction. Asexuals dating in a romantic relationship are probably (indirectly) healthier than those not dating because love and attention (even without sex) charge the life-force energy.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree