Discussion: I was born a man, but I feel and think like a woman. What made me transgender?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

I was born a man, but I feel and think like a woman. What made me transgender?

To understand the explanation, it is advisable to read the article in the attached link.

There are two magnetic poles in our bodies. (Positive and negative)

The two poles are located at the lower abdomen, and the second is at the upper chest. (Heart) Usually, Females have a positive pole in their chest (red) and a negative pole (blue) in their lower abdomen. The poles are typically arranged with men; the positive pole (red) is in the lower abdomen, and the negative pole (blue) is in the upper chest.

Like any magnet between the two poles, there is a 3d vortex that creates an electromagnetic field. This electromagnetic field can radiate electromagnetic energy a few feet away. The electromagnetic field is much stronger when we get closer. (The square of the distance)

Transgender people - Switching magnetic poles opposite the expected position according to their biological sexual identity. A conflict is created when there is a mismatch between energetic and physical sexual identity. In this conflict, the energetic identity is stronger than the biological one.

In transgender people, there is a conflict between the biological sex and the energetic sex. Sex reassignment surgery is designed to bring the physical entity close to its sexual, energetic entity. Sex reassignment surgery makes transgender people feel whole about their sexual identity.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree