Discussion: Dietitian recommended I consume omega 3 supplements from fish oil. Can it help my weaning process??

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

Dietitian recommended I consume omega 3 supplements from fish oil. Can it help my weaning process??

Regular consumption of omega-3 from a natural source is essential for maintaining a robust immune system. It alone cannot solve the addiction problem to alcohol or smoking. For this, it is necessary to neutralize the mental-energetic reward mechanism.

Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid in building cells in our body, and we can not synthesize it, so it must be reached through diet. Studies have consistently shown that supplements and fish oil supplements have no proven benefits in many diseases, including cancer and heart disease. The plant omega 3 is not the same as the animal; the plant version of omega 3 (ALA) is inferior to the animal version of omega 3. (EPA, DHA). The most recommended solution is consuming deep-sea fish and seafood, salmon, mackerel, tuna, halibut, crabs, and oysters, especially omega-3. Japan's life expectancy is often attributed to a rich quality fish and seafood diet. (Fish and seafood are expensive foods.)

Link: Alcoholic Beverages Addiction Withdrawal Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/196 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree