Discussion: I have been in a smoking cessation procedure for three months, and I feel the need to eat, even though I am not hungry. Is there a recommended diet for quitting smoking?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I have been in a smoking cessation procedure for three months, and I feel the need to eat, even though I am not hungry. Is there a recommended diet for quitting smoking?

It is essential to emphasize that the need to eat stems from the energetic compensation of quitting smoking and the energetic "reward" of smoking. Smoking and eating are energetically associated with the same energy center (throat chakra) responsible for communication.

Smoking cessation requires an anti-inflammatory diet. When smoking is stopped, the respiratory system, lungs, and other vital organs begin rehabilitation.

These four principles will guide smoking cessation and keep you from gaining weight, as is often the case for smokers who quit smoking.

1 Avoid or dramatically reduce processed and industrialized foods, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
2. Sharply reduced consumption of meat, milk, and dairy products. It is advisable to switch to the consumption of deep-sea sea fish. Goat and sheep dairy products can be consumed without yellow cheeses.
3 A varied diet of fresh or cooked fruits, vegetables, and naturally fermented foods like goat yogurt. Reduce your consumption of white flour, potatoes, pasta, and various sugars. Natural oils and fats are essential for our bodies.
4. Start your day with fresh lemon juice squeezed in lukewarm water. Natural and fresh juices can help you conquer the feeling of needing food, especially during the weaning period.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

Successfully.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree