Discussion: Apart from this theory, I am presenting here for the first time; there is no unified model regarding sexual identities and orientations. (Affecting about 10% of the world's population)

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

Apart from this theory, I am presenting here for the first time; there is no unified model regarding sexual identities and orientations. (Affecting about 10% of the world's population)

Science has been looking for explanations for the phenomena of sexual identities and sexual orientations for hundreds of years but to no avail! The leading approaches were genetic, social-environmental, and epigenetic (the influence of the environment on genetics), but no single model can explain comprehensively. In Western culture, the body is flesh and bones (mechanistic approach), while the answer for sexual identities and sexual orientations concerns our body's dual properties. (Matter & Energy) Without the energetic approach, the riddle will remain unsolved.

I am presenting here, for the first time, the unified model of sexual identities and orientations.

The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree