Discussion: I have a hard time falling asleep, and I want to stop taking sleeping pills after being addicted to them for years. Is there a natural way?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

I have a hard time falling asleep, and I want to stop taking sleeping pills after being addicted to them for years. Is there a natural way?

Practical issues regarding food and eating weaning patients.

The first period of falling asleep without sleeping pills is the most challenging, after which sleep becomes more natural. Natural solutions include diet and lifestyle changes, which are pretty difficult for people to perform today. Naturally, it is easier to take medication!

Drinking natural juices in the evening on an empty stomach improves metabolism and liver and kidney function.
It is advisable to avoid eating meat and carbohydrates together, especially in the evening and at night.
It is advisable to significantly reduce the consumption of processed and industrialized foods and beverages.
A short 30-minute walk after dinner improves digestion and confirms better sleep.
Acupuncture effectively treats sleep problems, although several treatments are often required to feel the change.
Reflexology is recommended before bedtime, especially in the early stages of withdrawal from sleep medications. Reflexology is very soothing, especially in the Asian method of immersing the feet in hot water.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree