Discussion: My urine tests consistently in the normal range, but my urine is very acidic PH-5. Is it a cause of concern?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

My urine tests consistently in the normal range, but my urine is very acidic PH-5. Is it a cause of concern?

In those suffering from overweight that comes from addiction to food and eating, there is a tendency to develop an unbalanced intestinal flora. The explanation is often found in a processed and industrialized diet that causes severe health damage.

Very acidic urine over time may indicate a very acidic digestive system. (The body eliminates excess acidity through the urine.) A very acidic digestive system tends to develop an intestinal flora imbalance manifested by thriving pathogens, significantly weakening the immune system. Symptoms such as weakness, vaginal fungal infections, decreased vision, gas, and constipation are associated with these conditions, which may be asymptomatic and erupt at once in the form of chronic diseases.

Common symptoms of unbalanced intestinal flora:
In women, onychomycosis (nail fungus), chronic fungal infection of the vagina, chronic constipation, weight gain, gastrointestinal gas, itching in the anus, and chronic fatigue. In pH, urine tests are usually below 5.5. (very acidic urine) Impaired immune system.

Nutritional recommendations to balance intestinal flora in a relatively short time. (Thus, eliminating all fungal infections.)

Recommended foods.
Fruits, vegetables, roots, mushrooms, sprouts, legumes, berries, nuts, and lentils. (Foods are rich in dietary fiber.)
Natural oils/ fats. (Cold-pressed only.)
All fermented products. (Such as goat yogurt.)
Deepwater fish - Rich in omega 3.
Goat milk and Yogurt, Organic eggs.
Recommended foods to minimize or avoid totally.
A sharp reduction in eating industrialized, processed, and artificial foods and beverages.
Plain sugars and all high glycemic carbohydrates. (Such as white flour and potatoes.)
It solidified vegetable oils - trans oils.
Hard to digest animal protein.
Especially minced, smoked, and canned meat.
Dairy products, in general, especially hard cheeses.

Links:
The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

The holistic principle and balancing gut flora are essential.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/110 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree