Discussion: Every time I go to the doctor, he gets angry at me and offers to try a new diet. He sends me every time to a dietitian to try again.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

Every time I go to the doctor, he gets angry at me and offers to try a new diet. He sends me every time to a dietitian to try again.

Significant overweight people (especially young) are not lazy with weak character; they often suffer from food and eating addiction.

The methodology of weaning from food and eating is quite complex and is not in the field of practice of dietitians. Addiction is a mental-energetic problem that resides in the subconscious. I recommend starting with the weaning phase for those suffering from eating and food addiction. Diets do not work without the mental-energetic side. Physicians have relatively little time per patient and are usually uninterested in devoting their precious time to nutritional issues. Many doctors lack extensive knowledge of nutrition; for those who request it, and in vital cases, they often prefer to send the patient to nutritionists.

Link: Food-eating Addiction Weaning Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/192 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree