Discussion: My husband has always been fat, but since the marriage, he has become obese, making it difficult for him to have sex. He asks me for oral sex and does not bother to satisfy me.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

My husband has always been fat, but since the marriage, he has become obese, making it difficult for him to have sex. He asks me for oral sex and does not bother to satisfy me.

The problem of obesity is a widespread phenomenon. If your husband is severely overweight both in childhood and adulthood, he may suffer from food and eating addiction. A regular diet in these situations is not practical! The problem of addiction needs to be addressed first. Having an open and honest conversation with your husband without criticism is vital. Obesity is a health problem and not just a sex life problem. The whole house often needs to enter a regime of healthy foods! To prevent access to processed snacks and industrialized foods. If you calmly explain to your husband that you are not sexually satisfied and ask him for things he can do, he will respond to your request.

Link:
Improving sexual function In chronic patients and the disabled.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/224 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree