Discussion: I am convinced that I need treatment with the self-healing method, but I do not have a single therapist who can guide me, and I do not know how to act?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I am convinced that I need treatment with the self-healing method, but I do not have a single therapist who can guide me, and I do not know how to act?

Addictions are a widespread global phenomenon. The thought that addiction is a brain disorder is unlikely, mainly due to its enormous scale. A brain disorder is a "malfunction" of natural mechanisms. There can be no fault in our body on such a scale! Therefore, the cause of addiction is probably not a "brain disorder."

The reward mechanism of addiction bypasses logic and persuasion. It causes damage to the person with an addiction and sometimes the environment without the addict being unable to stop, even though they are aware of the damage! (A seemingly paradoxical situation that causes painful conflicts with the immediate environment)

Weaning from alcoholic beverages is considered one of the more difficult weanings. Without alcohol withdrawal, it is tough to rehabilitate a liver damaged by alcohol. Alcoholic drinks have devastating effects in all areas of life. This article presents a different conception of addictions and the underlying reward mechanism.

Link: Alcoholic Beverages Addiction Withdrawal Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/196 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree