Discussion: I was desperate for conventional medicine and decided to look for self-healing treatments, but there is a wide variety, and I have no idea how to get started?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Fibromyalgia + Chronic fatigue syndrome.

I was desperate for conventional medicine and decided to look for self-healing treatments, but there is a wide variety, and I have no idea how to get started?

I recommend you seek help from a certified naturopath, at least in the early stages of recovery. Fibromyalgia manifests multiple chronic inflammations spread across numerous body systems, making it difficult to diagnose and treat. CFS is essentially painless Fibromyalgia!

Fibromyalgia patients are often treated with the misconception that it is an incurable disease! Treatments accordingly are only symptomatic and do not attempt to bring about the patient's recovery. Fibromyalgia is a chronic inflammatory disease. The main difficulty in analyzing which type of chronic disease is Fibromyalgia stems from various symptoms in several organs/systems. CFS manifests metabolic fatigue, primarily due to immune system overload. (Multiple chronic inflammatory processes)

Link: Fibromyalgia and Chronic Metabolic Fatigue.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/124 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree