Unsurprisingly, Love, Envy, Hatred, and Revenge are interconnected.
In a competitive world, these four groups of emotions are needed. They are not accidental. They serve the purpose of survival.
Love is a synchronized flow of life-force energy throughout the four-phases of life. The negative emotions (envy, hatred, and revenge) result from a life-force energy block in one or more of the 4 phases of life due to a mismatch in interpersonal interaction. (Inevitable phenomenon)
The four groups of emotions serve explicit purposes; they are synchronized with the energy of life. Negative emotions are the other side of the same coin.
The energetic dimension naturally has a translation of different chemicals. It is more convenient for us to think of a neurotransmitter or hormones that provoke envy, hatred, or revenge but are a mirror image of an energetic state.
- Love- Love charges the energy of life, and it exists when there are no energetic blockages. Without love, people are often unhealthy and unhappy.
- Envy - Although jealousy is perceived as a "bad" thing, it is the primary basis for competition and improving motivation. As in the rest of the negative emotions, jealousy stems from the loss of control and blind jealousy that turns into hatred and revenge.
- Hatred- Hate is a warning mechanism - do not come near - you may harm yourself and me. Hate is a powerful emotion, often even more so than love.
- Revenge - Revenge is a defense mechanism against possible harm by any attacker; the problem is that sometimes revenge goes out of proportion and connects to hatred and envy. A good example can be found in Quentin Tarantino's revenge films.
You will find similar stories in different versions about love, envy, hatred, and revenge in all religions and cultures.
- The energetic blockages gradually shift to the subconscious, where routine psychological treatments can not penetrate. Forgiveness, mercy, and absolution require extraordinary transcendence that often requires spiritual "enlightenment."
- Envy, hatred, revenge is evidence of energy blockage. This is an almost inevitable phenomenon, but it severely harms our health.
- If you look at developed mammals, you can detect that they have the same four emotions: love, envy, hatred, revenge because every living creature has 4 four phases of life.
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
The mental and health damage created as a result of negative emotions was already known 2500 years ago. Confucius' quote reflects this excellently.