Discussion: Have I been recommended a completely fat-free diet? The food is very bland!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

Have I been recommended a completely fat-free diet? The food is very bland!

I want to emphasize that for food and eating addicts, the diet phase comes only at the end of the mental-energetic detoxification process, without which it is tough to lose weight. Avoiding natural oils and fats makes it difficult to lose weight! The digestive system needs regular lubrication. Natural oils activate the liver and gallbladder. There are essential oil-soluble vitamins that are vital for our health.

Measured consumption of natural oils and fats is essential for our body. To lose weight, it is necessary to eat natural fats and oils. Vitamins E, D, A, and K are soluble in fat and natural oils and are essential for proper metabolism and the immune system. Avoiding eating natural oils and fats is a mistake.

Vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids are essential for the immune system in preventing inflammatory processes. Absorption and regeneration of the gut wall tissue require emulsified foods containing natural oils and fats. The bile (produced in the liver) is a greasy, alkaline base fluid that contains cholesterol, and its function is, among other things, to neutralize the acidity that comes from the stomach. Fat is an energy reserve for distress and an integral part of many tissues (such as brain tissue, all cell membranes, and hormones). So, instead of synthesizing them, it's better to get them in natural foods and beverages.

Link: Natural oils and fats are vital for maintaining a healthy body.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/183 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree