Discussion: My financial situation has deteriorated, and I do not have enough money for medication. Is there a natural way to heal from COPD with low expenses?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (COPD)

My financial situation has deteriorated, and I do not have enough money for medication. Is there a natural way to heal from COPD with low expenses?

I am sorry that you are financially affected by the global crisis; you will be comforted by the fact that the drugs you have taken do not cure; they only suppress the symptoms at the high cost of damaging the immune system. Self-healing medicine is not expensive; it is based on nutrition, natural juices, and inexpensive treatments usually performed at home. The main challenge is a change of consciousness. Knowing and understanding the principles of the self-healing method before starting therapy is essential because it produces many perplexities for family, relatives, and friends.

Corticosteroids, bronchodilators, receptor blockers, and various antibiotics cannot cure COPD but only slightly relieve the symptoms at the cost of continuous damage to the immune system, which only perpetuates the disease!

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree