Discussion: I ask my doctor hard questions regarding the causes of migraines and get evasive answers. I prefer the doctor to tell me he does not know the answer!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

I ask my doctor hard questions regarding the causes of migraines and get evasive answers. I prefer the doctor to tell me he does not know the answer!

Migraines are an inflammatory disease, but medicine has not learned to treat it with the right tools. Drug treatment only worsens the problem over time. I recommend you read the article in the attached link.

Modern medicine mainly treats the symptoms of chronic diseases instead of the causes of the disease, simply because a significant part of the causes of the diseases are unknown! In Western culture, we are used to thinking that the doctor is omnipotent and knows everything, but the reality is entirely different. Although the doctor has learned a lot and knows a lot, he does not always know how to cure diseases, especially when it comes to chronic diseases. I prefer a direct answer of "I do not know," It indicates the physician's self-confidence and empathy. When the doctor says, "I do not know," there is at least a chance that someone will look for the correct answers.

Link: Alleviation of Migraine Pain by Self-Healing Natural Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/125 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree