Discussion: My mom is fat, my dad is pretty fat, and I am a fat young woman; it's all hereditary. I have no reason to fight!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

My mom is fat, my dad is pretty fat, and I am a fat young woman; it's all hereditary. I have no reason to fight!

Food and eating addiction cannot be treated by persuasion! Because the subconscious overrides logic in the context of addiction. The treatment of food and eating addiction is a therapy designed to release from the subconscious the trauma that caused the addiction in the first place. It is important to emphasize that the love and support of the family, including the prevention of the kinds of foods available at home, are critical to success.

Heredity is a component we can not change; its part in obesity does not exceed 20%, the rest 80% in your hands. Obesity is not just an aesthetic question but mainly a question of quality of life and good health. Children of obese parents apply destructive eating habits; obesity begins as early as early childhood but is always reversible. Willpower and perseverance are the main motives for maintaining a stable and optimal weight for body structure.

Link: Food-eating Addiction Weaning Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/192 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree