Discussion: What did I discover during 18 years of the unimaginable war for survival from liver cirrhosis from which I recovered naturally? (Including 17 years intermittently in China.)

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The tremendous healing power of LOVE.

What did I discover during 18 years of the unimaginable war for survival from liver cirrhosis from which I recovered naturally? (Including 17 years intermittently in China.)

Self-healing medicine is like Performing Miracles. Every human being has this capability—it just needs to be revealed.
Our body never functions randomly. The type, location, and intensity of any acquired (non-genetic) chronic disease or addiction are not accidental. Unlike conventional medicine, Self-healing functional medicine eliminates the causes of disease rather than its symptoms. The self-healing method incorporates body, mind, and spirit. The benefits of self-healing functional medicine are enormous beyond healing chronic diseases, primarily because it generates personal empowerment.

By complying with fundamental requirements (mental & physical) — All chronic acquired (non-genetic) diseases are curable!
All body organs, including the brain, have an incredible natural regenerative capacity! Provided we don't interrupt the process. Recovery is always achievable, even from severe, long-term chronic diseases, including addiction-related illnesses. Following Self-healing methods is challenging mentally and physically, mainly because it takes discipline and self-confidence to serve as your medical advisor. The in-depth analysis points to a mirror image between modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine's weaknesses and strengths. Integrating modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal healthcare.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree