Good capability for regeneration is the key to longevity and good health in any species. Lifestyle (mental and physical) and diet have a crucial role.
Regeneration vs. Rejuvenation. (The differences are sometimes unclear.)
Rejuvenation = the rate of change in forming healthy new cells > (higher) than the mortality rate of similar cells. (In the same time unit) Therefore, the tissue will rejuvenate!
- Such a condition is possible, but not forever, because otherwise, we will not die! Rejuvenation is measured at relative rates per time unit, while cell regeneration is an existing static feature.
- Slow aging refers to a higher cell renewal rate than average age. The result is usually a look younger than the chronological age.
- If we consistently maintain a fit lifestyle and nutrition – We age slower than our chronological age. Slow aging (rejuvenation) is probably the case for a minority population.
- People who age slower than their peers will probably be healthier older adults, but immortal lives are impossible!
- We age according to our chronological age. Neutral aging is probably the case for the majority of the population.
- We age more quickly than our chronological age.
- Unfortunately, Having fast regeneration and rejuvenation capabilities does not mean we can escape death.
- Malnutrition in children (especially in underdeveloped countries) may lead to a cessation of tissue regeneration. The little food is channeled to the conservation of life energy.
Content pages found:
Treating the underlying causes of chronic diseases rather than the symptoms, tailored individually, is the next healthcare revolution of the 21st.
Eliminating the causes of diseases (Rather than the symptoms), known and latent, will enable a quick, cheap recovery with much less suffering!
Simultaneously combining blood purification, liquifying liver and gallstones, and stem cell technology is the future of interventional medicine.
The purpose of the food pyramid is to make recommendations for proper nutrition. However, it does not provide a complete picture.
All chronic liver diseases obstruct the liver's blood and bile flow. By unblocking and cleansing the liver and kidneys, it is possible to initiate liver tissue regeneration. (Body, Mind, and Spirit)
The impact of a healthy, mental, and physical lifestyle and diet on our health exceeds that of heredity, which we cannot change.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?