High blood pressure is a part of the self-defense mechanism, and therefore, it is a symptom! Not the disease itself.
The number of people affected by high blood pressure has almost doubled over the past 40 years.
- Hypertension is prevalent in developing countries in Asia and Africa.
- According to WHO, nearly half of the adult population suffers from high blood pressure.
- The World Health Organization attributes high blood pressure to an annual death rate of 7.5 million people, confuses (like everyone else) between symptoms and the causes of the disease. (A symptom of illness cannot cause death.)
- Inflammatory processes create sedimentary on the walls of the blood vessels that cause stenosis and lack of flexibility.
- High blood pressure is a mechanism needed to achieve more efficient blood flow & filtering in major organs such as the Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, Heart & Circulatory systems.
- Hypertension is usually a sign of an unhealthy cumulative lifestyle. (It can be reversed.)
How can I lower my blood pressure and cholesterol naturally?
These two widespread symptoms are related to each other. They are mainly the result of an inflammatory diet that creates a lot of damage to tissues and deposits on the walls of the blood vessels that cause calcification and narrowing of the blood vessels.
- The natural solution (without any medication) is a varied, natural diet; without industrialized and processed foods (which is now a major part of the modern diet), sharp reduction animal foods—consumption of only natural beverages, without soft drinks, or sugary drinks, including diet drinks.
Hypertension drugs have severe side effects that aggravate the patient's condition in the long run without bringing about a cure.
An unhealthy inflammatory diet and improper lifestyle are the leading causes of high blood pressure.