High blood cholesterol is a symptom of the illness rather than the disease itself.
High blood cholesterol primary causes.
- High blood cholesterol levels are usually the result of a weak liver and many inflammatory processes in the body.
- Of course, the diet affects cholesterol levels, but it is not due to high cholesterol intake. An anti-inflammatory diet, which mainly includes dietary fiber, will decrease cholesterol levels.
Why does the liver produce high amounts of cholesterol when the body is in prolonged inflammation?
- Inflammation, in their broad definition, are a repair mechanism for damaged tissue.
- Every cell's fatty membrane in our body is made up of cholesterol, so repairing cells requires the liver to produce more cholesterol! Cholesterol is not the enemy in this case.
Its size should analyze LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Harmful cholesterol (LDL) is the smaller one that clings to the walls of blood vessels. (Most blood tests do not make the right distinction in sizes of harmful cholesterol.)