Every cell's fatty membrane in our body comprises cholesterol, so repairing cells requires the liver to produce more cholesterol! Cholesterol is not the enemy in this case.
What causes high blood cholesterol?
- Improper nutrition, predominantly industrialized and processed foods, affects cholesterol levels, but it is not necessarily due to high cholesterol intake.
- High blood cholesterol levels are usually the result of multiple inflammatory processes. It requires the liver to produce more cholesterol.
Why does the liver produce high cholesterol when the body is in prolonged Inflammation?
- In their broad definition, Inflammation is a repair mechanism for damaged tissue.
- Every cell's fatty membrane in our body comprises cholesterol, so repairing cells requires the liver to produce more cholesterol! Cholesterol is not the enemy in this case.
LDL (bad cholesterol) size should be analyzed.
- Harmful cholesterol (LDL) is the smaller one that clings to the walls of blood vessels. (Most blood tests do not make the proper distinction in sizes of harmful cholesterol.)
How can I naturally lower my blood pressure and cholesterol without taking medications?
These two widespread symptoms are related to each other. They are mainly the result of an inflammatory diet that creates a lot of damage to tissues and deposits on the walls of the blood vessels that cause calcification and narrowing of the blood vessels.
A relaxed lifestyle with free time is incredibly essential. Stress and strain at work and home are critical factors, no less than the physical side.
- Varied, natural diet; without industrialized and processed foods. (Which is now a significant part of the modern diet)
- A sharp reduction in animal food—consumption of only natural beverages, without soft drinks or sugary drinks, including diet drinks.
- Drinking regularly natural squeezed juices will reduce the inflammations throughout the entire body and blood vessels.
- Moderate exercise is essential to lower high blood pressure, as it activates the lymphatic system.
Self-Healing methods to dissolve blood vessel calcifications.
It is possible to dissolve calcifications to restore blood vessels flexibility with the following protocols:
- Start your day, on an empty stomach, with squeezed lemon juice (possibly half) in a glass of lukewarm water; add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Reduce inflammations all over the body by using self-healing detoxification and other anti-inflammatory methods.
- Controlled sun exposure is critical to maintaining proper calcium homeostasis.
Eating & drinking a large balanced variety of unprocessed food & beverages helps initiate the body's natural regeneration process.
Liver & kidney detoxification is helpful.
- Drinking natural squeezed juices and liver and gallbladder flushes (also desirable to combine with coffee enemas) releases many toxins. It allows the body to rehabilitate the damaged coronary arteries as well.
- Kidney flush and steam sauna may help dissolve the toxins that have formed.
Vitamin k2 (Fat-soluble) regulates calcium and iodine homeostasis. Link: What to know about vitamin K-2.
- Vitamin K-2 is present in small quantities in organ meats and fermented foods. Gut bacteria also produce vitamin K-2.
- Vitamin K-1 occurs naturally in dark leafy green vegetables and is the primary dietary source of vitamin K.
Eating food rich in vitamin K2 (only from natural sources) regularly can help dissolve the calcifications.
Food Rich in Vitamin K2.
- Fermented soybeans.
- Ground beef, chicken breasts, chicken liver.
- Egg yolks.
- Ghee. (Purified butter)
- Salami. - not recommended – smoked & processed.
- Soft & Hard cheese – not recommended – processed dairy products.
Unprocessed food containing K2 is better absorbed.
- Vitamin K1 (more available in many greens) can be converted to Vitamin K2 in the intestines. (With the help of good bacteria.)
Consuming Iodine regularly (for proper thyroid function) is essential to regulate calcium homeostasis. (The easiest way is by consuming Himalayan pink salt.)
Lipitor is a statin and one of the best-selling drugs in the world. It acts on the liver and inhibits cholesterol production processes. However, it is not a cure for Inflammation and has severe side effects over time.