Allergies are often a seasonal symptom and are perceived by many as external stimuli unrelated to their lifestyle and diet!
Allergies. (Stimulation phase.)
Link: Allergy. (Wikipedia)
Allergies are several conditions caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system to typically harmless substances in the environment. (From Wikipedia.)
- Allergies attack only selected organs and systems that have direct contact with the allergens such as Skin, eyes & eras, Respiratory & digestive systems.
- Allergies are an early warning sign that the self-defense mechanism is confused! (Usually without pain, but with a decline in quality of life.)
- While allergies may impair the quality of life, they are usually not life-threatening.
- Exceptionally, there is a reasonably effective (non-violent) treatment for allergies.
Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases.
It is explained using the 4 phases of life model.
Introduction and Hypothesis.
- All four groups of diseases reflect a blockage in one or more of the four life energy phases.
- There is a possibility of blocking more than one phase or switching from one Phase to another.
The four phases of life and its matching group of diseases, respectively.
- Stimulation ⇒ Allergies.
- Expansion of ⇒ Chronic Inflammations.
- Contraction of ⇒ Cancer.
- Relaxation ⇒ Autoimmune diseases.
The four life phases model.
Recommended link: Four Life Phases. By Dr. Nadder Butto.
All the energetic processes in nature, from the single cell to the entire universe, are characterized by the dynamic energy flow, consists of four Phases.
The four phases are:
- Mitosis (Cell division) consists of 4 phases. (Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase.)
- Body organs: Respiratory system & heartbeat. (Each has 4 phases.)
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Life Cycle: Birth, Maturity, Old age, Death. (Applies also for stars!)
- All Matter has 4 phases: Gas, Liquid, Plasma, Solid. (Matter and energy have dual properties.)