A baking soda enema can be carried out without a coffee enema after it. The combined effect of both is several times stronger!
Why are enemas as a therapeutic method so beneficial?
Link: Enema. (Wikipedia)
- Due to the multiplicity of blood vessels in the colon and rectum area, the absorption of substances by enemas is faster and better than oral medication.
- Babies are given suppository medication because the effect is quick, and no swallowing is required.
- Enema "saves" the passage through the stomach. (Very acidic.)
- Allows the balance of acidity in the intestines (for example, using baking soda) without damaging the stomach.
- Probiotic bacteria can be injected directly into the digestive system. (Without going through the stomach.)
- The main disadvantage of enemas is the lack of hygiene and the need for privacy.
The coffee enema travel kit & accessories I use regularly.
- Light mattress and pillow + cheap towels or blankets for lying on comfortably.
- If you do not have hooks at the proper height, you need to buy a standing coat (or hat) rack. (I use one.)
- A liquid thermometer − essential; you cannot rely on your fingers.
- Big glass jars. (Having two identical jars available will ease the preparation.)
- Bucket – the best buckets are made of stainless steel. They last for years and are not expensive. You can get one on Amazon for 40$-70$.
- Silicon medical grade tubing (1.8-2 meters) connects the bucket to the probe and the valve.
- Metal clamp to secure the silicone tube (and a screwdriver to tighten it)
- A fine mesh strainer. (For the coffee enema.)
- The silicone tubes sometimes come with a valve that is not convenient for one person to handle. Therefore, I buy the European kit, which has much better valves and can be easily controlled by the person lying down, taking the enema.
- The lubricant in a glass jar. (the best grease is coconut oil.)
Baking soda enema is recommended to empty the intestines. It also neutralizes the acidity of the colon.
Clearing the colon is essential. Otherwise, the food leftovers will get stuck. The best way is to take a baking soda enema each time before performing a coffee enema. Baking soda contradicts the acidity of the intestines and colon. A baking soda enema can be carried out without a coffee enema after it. The combined effect of both is several times stronger!
Baking soda enema preparation and instructions. It is advisable to prepare the coffee enema in advance and carry it within a short time.
- Boil clean filtered water and add 1-2 full teaspoons of baking soda and stir well. Then add cold pure, clean (purified) water until body temperature is reached. The recommended quantity is about 1.5 liters. When ready, pour the baking soda mixture into the bucket.
- Now lie down comfortably next to the toilet. You have to lubricate the probe that goes inside the anus with an oily substance to avoid discomfort. (The best anti-parasitic oily substance is coconut oil.)
- You may need to evacuate a few times before finishing the bucket content. Repeat this baking soda enema several times until you finish the bucket (about 1.5 liters). You can control the speed of the flow with the valve that you hold close to your body.
- It is recommended to switch sides in-between applications.
Continue reading the entire article: Coffee enemas, Baking soda enemas, and Probiotics of live bacteria enemas can be carried out at home under hygienic conditions and privacy.