The cause of A hydrocele testis is usually chronic inflammation of the testicles & the groin area. (Epiiddimitis & Orchitis)
The hydrocele itself is a symptom caused by high toxicity levels in the groin area.
The hydrocele formation is a self-defense mechanism to prevent further damage to the inner parts of the testicle.
- The fluid sac around the testicle usually does not cause pain, but it creates an unpleasant sensation and appearance.
- Chronic prostatitis & epididymitis patients often develop hydroceles. It is rather unpleasant and may cause embarrassment.
- Hydrocele may appear if the body cannot correctly detoxify, especially in the groin area. This might be a sign of long-term chronic prostatitis or a more severe condition.
Hydrocele testis size fluctuates.
- The hydrocele size is not constant; it fluctuates according to the groin area's toxicity levels.
- Pumping the fluid does reduce the swelling for a few days. Unfortunately, the liquid returns to its previous condition within a few days.
- Hydrocele testis cannot be cured with drugs nor Chinese herbal remedies.
Hydrocele surgery. (Not recommended)
- Medical centers worldwide perform the surgery with assurances that the phenomenon will not return in the future! (I doubt that is the case.)
- Symptomatic treatments such as hydrocele surgery usually cannot cure the patient, as they do not eliminate the disease's causes.
- Watching videos of the surgery leaves me doubt about the future damage to the testicle, not to mention the risks of infections and other hazards.
- The main problem with this type of solution is that it treats the symptoms (without eliminating the cause), and therefore, many patients report that the hydrocele is back again after a few years!
- If an operation is suggested, you should postpone it after all tests & symptoms show that the entire body's inflammation and groin area are cured. But then the hydrocele will disappear. So you do not need any surgery!
Natural & Non-invasive treatment using self-healing medicine.
- Self-healing is the only root alternative that guarantees a complete and long-term solution.
- If the groin area is cleansed of toxins, the hydrocele will gradually shrink until it completely disappears. (No causes – no symptoms.)
- The main drawback of self-healing is the need for changes in lifestyle & habits. The transformation is enormous in every aspect.
Continue reading the entire article: Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?