Modern life has made eating in restaurants a routine and part of social interaction.
- The freshness of food products, recycled food leftovers (Usually hard to know, unless sick after dining.)
- Recycled fats – overheating turns liquid fats into hydrogenated fats; they are toxic and harmful. (Sometimes hard to know; burned fat gets dark, but the light dish does not mean that the oil used was reasonable.
- Poor Hygiene conditions. (A good restaurant will have its toilets cleaned regularly.)
- Unhealthy low variety dishes animal products without balancing with fresh salads and vegetable recipes.
- Lots of calories per meal.
- Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages without a variety of healthier drinks.
Unfortunately, Not many restaurants serve organic or vegan food. (It is more expensive but a good investment in one's health.)
Continue reading the entire article: Kitchens robots will dramatically change the whole food industry.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?