An anti-inflammatory diet, a healthy lifestyle, and maintaining a hormonal balance is more effective than any other antibiotic or drug treatment.
Acne is a common phenomenon, especially among teenagers.
Acne often has significant psychological and social effects at an age when self-esteem has great significance.
Some simple rules for natural acne treatment:
- Altogether avoid processed and industrialized foods (a vast category). Eat only natural foods that include: fruits and vegetables, varieties, sprouts, nuts, mushrooms, roots, legumes, and berries.
- Avoid soft and sugary drinks, including diet drinks.
- Sharply reduced consumption of animal foods, especially cheeses, cow's milk, meat, and poultry. Eggs (in moderation) and deep-water fish can be eaten.
- Eat foods fermented by good bacteria, such as yogurt from goat's milk or sheep, is highly recommended.
- The most suitable bread to treat acne is natural sourdough bread or sprouted bread. It maintains a balance in the intestinal flora essential for strengthening the immune system.
- It is advisable to consume foods rich in sulfur, to strengthen the immune system. Avocados, onions, garlic, and pink Himalayan salt are sulfur-rich foods.
- Regular eating of bone marrow will help restore damaged skin and prevent severe scarring. Bone marrow contains collagen and hyaluronic acid in high amounts, and it also helps strengthen the immune system.
- Exercise is essential for maintaining a sound immune system. Try to avoid excessive sweating in the facial area.
- Vitamin D3 is especially essential for recovery. The best source is controlled sun exposure. It is advisable to expose the face, to be used only after the end of the inflammatory processes. The sun can heal scars on the skin.
- Girls are advised not to take birth control pills. They sometimes upset the hormonal balance.
- Phytoestrogen foods and plastic cups behave similarly to the female hormone estrogen and disrupt the hormonal balance. It is therefore essential to consume only natural foods. Do not drink coffee in plastic cups!
Medication and local treatment.
- There are antibiotic creams that contain steroids. They are effective only in the short term and do not cure the phenomenon. Try to reduce the use of particular situations to stop using drugs altogether.
- You can use natural home remedies such as aloe vera cream, an ointment (possibly homemade) of bentonite clay, and baking soda mixed with coconut oil to cleanse the skin and detox the skin.
A diet and lifestyle that strengthens the immune system will significantly improve acne that will be fully felt within 3-6 months.